-So you mean to tell me you've never done an operation using a torch light before?
- So you're telling me you've never sutured a wound without anaesthesia before?
- So you mean to tell me you can fly a sick patient in a helicopter from one hospital to another?
- So you're saying your government pays for your hospital stay?
- So you're telling me your ambulance drivers don't just put on their sirens because they have a lunch date and there's actually a patient inside?
-So you mean to tell me each patient has an ECG monitor and ultrasound scan to themselves?
- So you mean to say you don't see more than 10 patients a day?
-So you're trying to tell me your politicians get treated in your local hospitals?
HMMMMM, LET ME SEE...
You're telling me one can actually eat off your clean hospital floors?
- So you're saying you can transport someone's beating heart in a box?
- So you mean to tell me your patients don't have to share oxygen?
- So you mean to tell me your President moves around with his personal blood bank?
- So you're telling me your Doctors monthly income can pay my annual income?
- So you're saying your medical students get loans and not village contributions?
- So you mean to tell me your Doctors don't migrate to foreign countries after graduation?
- So you're saying 911 actually works?
- So you mean to tell me you've never seen a bush rat in your hospital?
- So you want me to believe you've never admitted a patient on a bench?
- So you are telling me you isolate patients with malaria? Get ready to isolate a whole country.
- So you're saying this man Gates has sent us billions of dollars for the above? Where is it?